Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Death

This is not a subject I generally talk about however it's something that no one will escape. Death is usually untimely no matter when it happens. When it happens suddenly we are at a loss to explain it to ourselves. When someone we admire or love passes on to the next life we are often times very upset espessially if it happens suddenly or unexpectedly. Probable reason is that we dont get a chance to say goodbye. It leaves us with an empty feeling in our spirit. We start to think of the many times we wanted to call or stop by and see this person then something came up and side tracked us so we didn't make the call or didn't go by to see them. Then it's too late they are gone and the regret is now with us. We have the memories hopefully they are good ones,of times shared. Having said this I am thinking of how short and fragile our time on this earth is. Having just lost someone whom I wish I would have seen and spoken to more often,it's opened my eyes to the possibility that I should make better use of my time for family and friends. Don't wait until tommorow to tell the people close to you that you value them and love them uncondionally so there will be no regrets if they suddenly have to leave us. Till next time